Best Price of Zinc Carbonate Basic CAS 5970-47-8
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,400 US $1,300|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Tons/Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg/ PP Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Zinc Carbonate Rubber grade
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- CAS: 3486-35-9
- Trademark: BeTop
- Origin: China
- Type: Zinc Carbonate
- Purity: 57% Min
- Mf: Znco3
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 28369990
1. Product Description
Zinc carbonate basic used as corroxion inhibitor and desulpharization agent in oil explotiation,
Activator and desulphurization agent in chemical fertilizer production aslo widely used in paint and
Other chemical industry and, rubber industires.
2. Packing: 25kg/ pp bag
Products quality best, low content of heavy metal, best package in China, lowest price on the basis of
4. Appearance: White Flowing Powder
1. It's specially used in transparent rubber products and foaming agent EVA because of its refractive
Index similar to rubber.
2. Special basic zinc carbonate can be used as a skin protective agent in medical applications.
3. In the industry, it's used as light astringent and latex products, also is compound of calamine lotion.
It can be used as main raw material of rayon production, desulfurizing agent in chemical fertilizer
Industry and catalyst production.
4. In the oil drilling, basic zinc carbonate reacts with H2S to form ZnS which is stable and insoluble,
And that the mud slurry performance is not affected after adding basic zinc carbonate into the mud.
So it can eliminate the pollution and corrosion of H2S effectively, also can be used as corrosion
Inhibitor and sulfur removal agent to process H2S in oil and gas wells.
5. Zinc carbonate can also be widely applied to rubber soles, rubber-plastic product accessories,
Pipe fittings, rubber plates, motorbike tires, belts, rubber band, ZPT, desulfurizer agent, zinc stearate,
|TESTING CONTENTS ANALYSIS|
MAIN COMPONENT (Zn) CONTENT
25.0 – 28.0
25.0 – 32.0
HEAVY METAI (Pb) CONTENT
SULFATE (SO 4 )
DGREE(BY 75um SLFT NET)