Top Quality Paraffin Wax 58/60 for Wax Paper
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,185 US $855|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 Tons/Yesr|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Paraffin Wax 58/60 for Wax Paper
- Classification: Paraffin Wax
- Appearance: Solid
- Packaging: Bags
- Other Name: Parafina
- Trademark: BeTop
- Specification: ISO/ SGS
- HS Code: 2712909000
- Ingredient: Parafina
- Usage: Modelling Wax
- Color: White
- CAS No: 8002-74-2
- Melting Point: 58-60° C
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
1. Product: Paraffin wax
2. CAS No.: 8002-74-2
3. Appearance: Slab, Granular
4. Grade: Semi&Fully-refined Melting point: 58-60° C
5. Character: This product is white, low oil content, good stability, no odor, low polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon content.
6. Performance: It is produced by vacuum residue after propane deasphalting, furfural refining, solvent dewaxing from oil, clay added refining, and other deep-processing systems.
7. Usage: It is apply to candle making, the high-frequency ceramic and carbon paper, mimeograph with waxed paper sheets, precision casting, arts and crafts, and cold cream and other products.
8. Storage Note:
1)Stored in a cool, well-ventilated area
2) kept away from ignition sources, heat and flame.
3) Stored incompatibilities between oxidants and food.
9. Packing: 25kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining
Thanks for your valuable time~Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any further help.
Looking forward to our further cooperation.
Semi Refined Paraffin Wax
Penertration Degree (25° C 100g), 0.1mm
Mechanical Impurtieswater content
Full-refined Paraffin wax
Needle entering(25° C, 100G)
Physical impurity and moisture