Coating Auxiliary Agents HPMC/HPMC/Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose Pharma&Food Grade
|18-35 36-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,000 US $2,895 US $2,880|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons a Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: hpmc
- Alkyl No.: Unsaturated Acid
- Source: Hydrolysis
- Appereance: White Powder
- pH: 5-7
- Transport Package: 25 Kg PP Bags or as Your Demand
- Origin: China
- Carboxyl No.: Dicarboxylic Acid
- Appearance: Powder
- Colour: White
- Purity: 99%
- Trademark: Betop
- Specification: 99%
- HS Code: 3412010000
Appearance: White powder.
Particle size: 98.0%min through 100mesh.
Charring temperature: 280-300 Deg.C.
Bulk density: 0.25-0.70g/cm3(Usually around 0.5g/cm3)
Real specific gravity: 1.26-1.31
Browning temperature: 190-200 Deg.C.
Surface tension (2% water solution):42-56 dyn/cm.
ME MF MK
|Methoxyl content(WT%)||28.0-30.0 27.0-30.0 19.0-24.0|
|Hydroxypropoxyl content(WT%)||7.0-12.0 4.0-7.5 4.0-12.0|
|Gelation temperature(ºC)||58.0-64.0 62.0-68.0 70.0-90.0|
|H value(1% solution ,25ºC)||4.0-8.0|
|Ash content(WT%)||≤ 0.5 (1.0-Industry grade)|
|Loss on drying (WT%)||≤ 5.0|
|Burnt residues(WT%)pharm grade||≤ 1.5|
|Heavy metal(PPM)-pharm grade||≤ 20|
|Arsenic(PPM)-pharm grade||≤ 2|
It can be dissolved in water and some organic solvent such as ethanol, propyl alcohol, ethylene
chloride, the water solution is of surface activity, It is a nonionic surface active agent, Gelation
temperature is different for different grades.
1. Chemical Name: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC)
2. Technical Index:
|viscosity||mpa.s||range: 3mpa.s-65000mpa.s (2% sol, 20°C)|
(1) It is available to adjust index as actual conditions for special customers.
(2) There is no obvious impurities and fiber in solution.
3.Quality indices and technical parameters:
4.Physical and chemical properties:
1) Appearance: HPMC is white or whitish fibrillar/granular and odorless powder.
2) Dissolvability: HPMC is dissolvable in cold water and become clear or slightly cloudy liquid cement, but hardly in absolute ethyl alcohol, ethyl ether or propanone. In addition, HPMC is dissolvable in some organic solvents or some mixed solvents of water and organic solvent.
3) Granularity: Throughput rate:≥98.5 for 100 mesh and up to 100% for 80 mesh.
4) Apparent density: 0.30-0.70/cm3, and density: 1.26-1.31g/cm3.
1. HPMC may serve as thickening agent, dispersant agent, emulsifying agent or film-forming agent, and its industrialized products may be applicable to the production of daily chemicals, synthetic resin, construction and coating materials.
1) Suspension polymerization
2. It is applicable to the production of following productions in the recipe of construction materials.
1) waterproof putty powder
2) cement sand mortar
3) cement base brick/tile and the bonding between tile and base brick
4) plaster for gypsum board base
5) cement-based structural plaster
6. Packaging and Storage:
1) Product is packed in fiber can lined with polyethylene;
2) Film or PVC coated polypropylene woven bags,in net weight of 25kg per can (bag);
3) It should be kept away from exposure to the sun, rain and moisture in storage and transportation.