Polyester Staple Fiber for Concrete Cement (3-100mm)
|FOB Price:||US $1,230 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $1,230/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||20kgs/ Woven Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 3-100mm
- Function: Concrete Cement
- Crack Elongation: 20%-40%
- Trademark: BT
- Origin: China
- Type: Fiberglass Mesh Tape
- Fiber Type: Filament, Monofilament
- Color: White
- Specification: 3-100mm
1. Polyester fiber is a new-developed engineering material in recent years. With polyester as its raw material, the fiber is produced through adding some functional additive, by plastic melting, extruding, high-ratio stretching and special surface disposal. And shaped by cutting with special machine Its appearance is beam-like structure with many monofilament fiber collecting.
2. Besides the small thinness, high tensile strength and easily scattering, polyester has good heat-resistance. It can be used in hot-mixing bitumen concrete projects and reinforced crack-resistance for high-tensile concrete, so it is an ideal multi-functional reinforced material.
3. According to the testing report by many authorized organizations, the polyester fiber's main technological performance indexes all reach the advanced level of the same products in the world.
1. Suit for the waterproof layer, floor, inner & outer wall of industrial and civil construction.
2. The surface of industrial workshop, warehouse and parking lot.
3. Natatorium, swimming pool, pond and ditch.
4. Suit for any mortar projects and common concrete projects.
5. Highway, bridge and other roads.
| Density(g/cm 3 ) || 1.36-1.4 || Melting point(°C )|| 259 |
| Color ||nature(white)||Identical Diameter(µm) || 15~25|
| Elongation at Break(%) ||<35%||Length(mm)|| 3-100mm|
| Modulus of elasticity(MPa)||>3800||Tensile Strength(MPa)|| >940MPa|
|Safety||non-toxic || Resistance to Acid,Alkali|| strong|