E466 Food Grade Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC
|FOB Price:||US $1,400 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $1,400/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Certification: REACH, SGS
- Color: White
- Kind: Oil Drilling Grade
- Attribute (E. G.: Size): Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
- Trademark: Betop
- Specification: oil drilling grade
- HS Code: 3912310000
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- Application: Lubricant Additives, Fuel Additives, Composite Additive, Paraffin Additive, Asphalt Additives, Waste Oil And Crude Oil Additives
- Grade: Oil Drilling Grade CMC
- Transport Package: 25kg in Net PP Bag, 20/18mt / 20′fcl
- Origin: Made in China
CAS No.: 9000-11-7
Molecular Formula: [C6H7O2 (OH) 2CH2COONa] n
Appearance: White or yellowish Power, granular, threadiness.
Paint Grade, Detergent-grade, Toothpaste-grade Paper-grade, Medicine-grade, Mining Grade
1. Oil drilling grade CMC used in fracturing fluid, drilling fluid and well cementing fluid as fluid loss controller and tackifier. It can protect the shaft wall and prevent mud loss thus enhance recovery efficiency.
2. Detergent grade CMC, when used in liquid, paste detergent, acts as stabilizing agent and thickening agent; When used in detergent powder, CMC can effectively prevent washes from becoming contaminated after being washed by synthetic detergent.
3. CMC used in textile and dyeing industry as sizing agent and dying adjuvant to make stock limpidity and transparence. It is easy a good stabilizer of the stock and helps to form film. It is easy to desizing.
4. CMC in Food Industry: CMC is widely used in frozen desserts, protein food, beverages, icings, dressings, instant noodles, etc.
|Viscosity (2% aq. sol.,|
25 c ) mpa. s
|5-40||5-40||50-100||100-300||> = 300|
|CMC %||> = 55||> = 60||> = 65||> = 55||> = 55|
|Drying loss (%)||10.0||10.0||10.0||10.0||10.0|