22 Mic Matt BOPP Film and EVA Thermal Laminating Film
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.88 US $1.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: film
- Usage: Packaging Film, Textile and Apparel, Food Cling Film, Agriculture, Gift Packaging, Industry, Glass Protection Film
- Transparency: Transparent
- Hardness: Soft
- Features: Moisture Proof
- Application .: Agriculture
- Glossy: 17
- Width: 200mm-1860mm
- Paper Core: 76mm (3")and 25.4mm(1")
- Transport Package: 25kg /PP Bag
- Origin: China
- Material: BOPP
- Processing Type: Blow Molding
- Feature: Moisture Proof, Water Soluble
- Type: Holographic Film
- Hardness.: Soft
- Grade: BOPP Film
- Matt: 30
- Length: 200m-9000m
- Trademark: Betop
- Specification: bopp film
- HS Code: 3920999090
BOPP Transparent thermal lamination film
We manufacture various types of BOPP transparent thermal lamination films to our customers throughout the world.
BOPP thermal laminating films are lamination films having BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene) as base material. We use extrusion coating process to combine layers of BOPP film and thermal laminating adhesive. In the final film one side have properties of BOPP film and the other one becomes heat sensitive surface used for dry lamination.
Advantages of BOPP thermal laminating film
- made it popular in lamination business. Wet lamination was used some time back for making laminates. BOPP films have a wide range of aesthetics and hence it is easily possible to have various looks of laminating films. Main features of BOPP thermal lamination films are as follows:
- BOPP film has a density close to 0.90 g/m3 and hence it provides high yield (m2 per kgs) in the same cost with comparison to some other films like polyester films.
Wide varieties of BOPP films are easily available and therefore BOPP thermal laminating films. For example - Matte, Glossy, Silky matte etc.
BOPP film has reasonable strength for lamination purpose.
Excellent gloss, high transparency, good moisture barrier, good chemical resistance.
Applications of BOPP thermal laminating films
- Textbook covers
|paper core||76mm (3")and 25.4mm(1")|
|corona treatment||double side|
|surface tension||BOPP side≥38 dyne, EVA side≥52dyne|